- Diluent Reagents are used to prepare working solutions from the stock solution of various chemicals.
- These reagents are extensively used in pathological laboratories, research centers, and hospitals.
- They are available in different categories specifically required to prepare different solutions.
- These reagents are used in hematology, biochemistry, blood banks, genetic engineering and histopathology departments.
- They are precisely formulated under the vigilance of dexterous professionals to ensure their error free nature.
- These chemicals can be used for both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Quality Check Reagent
Ref Electrode Filler